Sporty, elegant and versatile.
The Ferrari California T's retractable hard top, new turbocharged V8 engine and 2 + configurations makes it amazingly versatile. The turbo engines have a special place in the Prancing Horse’s engineering history in iconic models like the GTO of 1984 and the F40 of 1987. The Re-innovated California T HS (Handling Speciale) provides an even “sportier” engine sound thanks to the new exhaust system and stiffer setting for both front and rear springs. This allows for a more aggressive drive and more feedback to the road beneath. Making the whole experience of driving the Ferrari California T HS all the better is the ability to put down the top and enjoy the fresh air. The new California T HS is a car worthy of any automobile aficionado or a discerning client seeking a majestically, comfortable daily drive. With the HS Package the Ferrari California T gets a stiffer, sportier and louder soul.
- Type90° V8 with fuel direct injectionOverall displacement235.25 cu inMax Power560 cv @ 7500 rpmMax Torque755 Nm @ 4750 rpmCompression Ratio9.4:1
- TypeF1, dual clutch 7 gears + Reverse
- 0-100 KM/H3.6 s0-200 KM/H11.2 sMax Speed196 mph
- Length179.9 inWidth75.2 inHeight52.0 inWheelbase105.1 inWeight distribution47% front - 53% rearDRY WEIGHT3582 lb
- Front245/40 ZR 19"Rear285/40 ZR 19"
"The California T is a Ferrari, which means that it’s a special car."